[Tlhingan-hol] Canon: Associate Producer

HoD qunnoQ mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:57:31 PDT 2015

i liked a lot the part where Okrand says "..they carry it to spaces and
places i would never have thought.."  And indeed this is one of the most
fascinating aspects of adopting Klingon ; the spreading of the language to
all different aspects of our individual lives. From car decals and
jewelry,to personal notes and professional documentation. The creation of a
joined culture extending among almost all walks of lives and kinds of
people.