[Tlhingan-hol] qolqoS?

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:07:07 PDT 2015

While your notes may be interesting, they lack authority without reference to Marc Okrand or Maltz. If you can’t remember where you got your definition, it is not a definition. It’s just your personal spin on how you’d like to use the word. We all can have personal spins on words. I do it all the time.

But I don’t argue that I can define the word for others, unless I can cite exactly where Marc Okrand gave us the word in exactly the form he offered it. Without that, we have no standards.

My own entry for this word is not very satisfying. It appears that I was interrupted while entering it.

Mine shows, “core, essence” as the only definition and "qep’a’ (2007” as the source. Note the unmatched parenthesis. I also had a check mark in a field named “Needs attention”.

Anybody else have specific canon citations, rather than simply listing definitions that you have personally developed?

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv