[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tomat naH

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:06:34 PDT 2015

While this interpretation makes sense, other interpretations make equal sense. What if {tomat} is the entire plant, and {naH} means just the red, round part? You would not juice the whole plant, including roots and stems.

So, basically, we don’t have enough information yet to know what the difference would be between {tomat} and {tomat naH}. Only Maltz can tell us.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably