[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vengHom

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 11:02:25 PDT 2015

>  The New Words List on the KLI Web site has all the words listed that
exist in one side and not the other, or that have different definitions on
the two sides. All this is noted in the definitions.
    I tried to be thorough when I did that. It was a very intentional part
of the design of the list.
>  It’s not wasted! You did very well.  If you have all the vocabulary from
either side of TKD, plus either side of KGT, plus the New Words list at
http://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/ then you have
everything.  The new words list gives one-side words.

thank you ! thank you both so much ! what a relief.. I felt like jumping
out of the window (Greek expression to indicate despair) just by the
thought of having to go through all this again !