[Tlhingan-hol] thIngan Hol yejHaD Degh qun

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:15:07 PDT 2015

> Qo’.  tlhIngan Hol’e’ bopbe’. tlhIngan Hol yejHaD Degh neH bop.  yImugh
SoH ‘ej bIQaghchugh nIQaH latlhpu’
no. this does not concern the klingon language. it concerns the KLI symbol.
you must translate it,and if you make mistakes they will help you another
one (?).
actually i started translating it,but i got lost along the way. here is
what happened..

> qen ghel qunnoQ HoD
qunnoQ HoD recently asked

> jatlh «ghorgh chen tlhIngan Hol yejHaD Degh 'ej chenmoH 'Iv?»
he said when was the KLI logo created and who created it ?

> jIjanglaH HolQeD veywIj vInuD.
to be able to reply i examined and farmed my HolQeD package (?!?!?!) (i
laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes..)

> De’ vISamta’ ‘a tlhIngan Hol’e’ bopbe’mo’ vImuchmeH tlhIngan Hol vIlo’.
when i accomplished finding the information,however because it does not
concern the klingon language,i presented them the klingon language

> tera’ DIS wa’SaD Hutvatlh HutmaH jav qep’a’Daq Degh chu’ ‘ang ‘angghal.
earth years one thousand nine hundred nine ten (i guess 1990) at the sixth
qep'a' the new symbol was newly jealously revealed

>  chenmoH Dave Schaeffer
Dave Schaeffer created it (now i understand how the past tense is made
clear from the context)

> qep’a’ jeyDaq Degh Deq lo’lu’, vaj qaStaHvIS qep’a’ much SeQ ta’law’ ‘ang
ghal.
at that qep'a the prior symbol was defeated, so it was occuring to happen
at the qep'a' formal presentation by many was accomplished to be jealously
revealed (i feel like an idiot)

> vIqawbe’
i do not remember it/them

> chaq ngugh maHvaD Degh cha’bogh HumwI’mey lunoblu’ je.
perhaps at that time for us the symbol which was displayed was made sticky
they gave it also

> QonoSwIj tIQDaq Deghmey Sar lulo’pu’bogh vImuch.
my journal one of the various ancient symbols which they used and they
presented