[Tlhingan-hol] Access to this group and its archives.

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Oct 29 17:10:38 PDT 2015

On 10/29/2015 7:05 PM, Anthony Appleyard wrote:
> As in recent days this group has become markedly high-volume, the
> question arises of what is to happen iif I (or any other member) must
> be away from his computer for a few days and his email intray becomes
> overfull.

I have my mail server set up to automatically put mail from this list
into a folder other than my inbox. This way it doesn't mix with my
regular mail.

I also tell my mail client to only show me threads with new messages in
them. In fact, I never delete mail from the list; I only see what's new
and the other messages that make up its context.

Finally, I set up my alias address sustel at trimboli.name to keep my
identities straight, and installed an extension in my mail client that
automatically chooses the correct address and signature based on whether
mail is coming from the list.

It's all quite convenient. Even if I let the mail pile up, it's still
totally separate from my other stuff.

http://www.trimboli.name/