[Tlhingan-hol] Klingonska

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Oct 29 16:26:05 PDT 2015

ghel qunnoQ:

> what is relation/connection/affiliation (if there is any) between KLI and Klingonska ?

As you may have inferred from Lawrence’s recent response, the desire of Klingonists to do things to advance the language is greater than the willingness of Lawrence to okay them in the name of the KLI.  Akademia Klingonska is an independent project to make canon accessible despite the myriad sources. It’s run by a KLI member and is a source that I trust highly and use often. Lieven’s wiki and his Klingon Teacher from Germany videos, qurgh’s pIqaD applications and Voragh’s contextual supplements to the word of the day are similar both in that they are independent projects and superlative resources provided by independent Klingonists.  The online course was about three weeks from being an independent offering itself, because there were so many delays getting it on the website, and I wanted to make it available before it became obsolete. We Klingonists are so widely separated that we have to do things on our own, and whether they end up tagged as KLI or independent projects is a combination of how patient the creators are and whether Lawrence believes they are within the KLI mandate.

- Qov

what is relation/connection/affiliation (if there is any) between KLI and Klingonska ?

qunnoQ