[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:46:38 PDT 2015

This is not a good sign.

You were apparently expecting to be insulted, and so you were, and you are doing everything possible to amplify your victim status.

Not impressive.

I’m merely telling you that when you hit the ground running on with advice on what the rest of us should be doing when you, yourself, have very little experience here, you are not participating like a normal community member. Instead, you are pushy.

You don’t have to do that. You have lots of other options.

Chill.

I’m not trying to insult you. I’m trying to inform you that you are coming on really strong, as others have in the past, and the record for people coming on like this is not good. Maybe you’ll be The Exception.

But probably not.

The bones of others who have come on like this are scattered through the archives.

Ease up and just learn the language first. Earn your stripes. Make your contributions. Respect others. Don’t start out claiming a higher level of authority than the entire body of the community, pushing us toward your version of perfection.

Or fight stupid battles for no one’s benefit.

Your choice…

… though it seems like you’ve already made up your mind...

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv