[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:14:31 PDT 2015

> I’m going to make an aside here because the rest of the list may not know
that qunnoQ is working very hard on the language, already working on
memorizing the prefix table, writing sentences, reading TKD and are
striving for the next level in EVERY direction, not just asking the big but
easy questions that newcomers ask.

thank you very much Qov !

>  I am so delighted by the influx of new people onto this list and working
through the online course, and I hope you are not discouraged by anything.

there is no way i could be discouraged. i love Klingon too much to quit.
besides i'm a capricorn ; and capricorns are well-known for their
persistence towards achieving their goals. the harder it gets,the harder we
try..

> And that’s why we love you.

again thank you for your kind words. as i've written before i'm very happy
to have found this list ; you've all been very helpful,and i would be
ungrateful not to acknowledge that. this is one of the reasons why i try
hard,so that the day will come when i will be able to write here in
Klingon. i feel that i owe it,to those who will have taken the time to help
me.

> If you want "perfect" work on Vulcan.

actually i had checked out vulcan,romulan,the black tongue of
mordor,romulan and quenya before Klingon. I didn't even start learning any
of them,each for different reasons. But that would be the subject of
another thread..

> It's more like plastic surgery.  If after knowing someone for a very
short time, you suddenly said, "Why don't you have your nose straightened?
And your tummy bulge cut out?  And your chin tucked?  And your boobs
reduced?"  It's insulting and indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of
what makes them who they are.

hmm.. i hadn't thought of it this way ! it was certainly not my intention
to mean anything like that. Anyway,point taken.

qunnoQ