[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Spelling of Marc Okrand's name

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Oct 29 01:45:47 PDT 2015

qepHom 2015, p. 16

Okrand confirmed klingon spelling of his name:

--------
Creator of Klingon, Marc Okrand, is one of the associate producers. His
business card of the project shows both the phrase chenmoHwI’ boQ,
literally "creator helper" or "creator aid" and his own name written in
Klingon letters: marq ’oqranD. Okrand did not make the klingon letters,
but he did the transliteration: "I decided what my name should be."
--------

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh