[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Oct 28 06:13:14 PDT 2015

On 10/28/2015 7:01 AM, qunnoQ HoD wrote:
> Actually i have bought every Klingon book i have found,and indeed i
> intend -as soon as i learn the basics- to go through them ; but the
> problem is that because of the structure of Klingon
> (prefixes-word-suffixes) glued together, when one tries to read from
> a book and translate as he goes along,a great deal of time is
> required.

Including «paghmo' tIn mIS»?
<http://www.amazon.com/Much-Ado-About-Nothing-Restored/dp/158715501X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446037737&sr=8-1&keywords=much+ado+about+nothing+klingon>

I was the editor on that oh so long ago, and the grammar and vocabulary
are woefully out of date. 'Twould be nice to get a new pass at it.

I suggest starting with something more recently published.

http://trimboli.name