[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Oct 27 12:18:08 PDT 2015

I like the idea of putting out a post-qep'a' issue of HolQeD. We carry a lot
of momentum out of qep'a', so we could take our assignments and bring them
together the following month to continue the momentum.  If there were one
after the traditional qep'a' and another after Quvar qep'a' (yep, I'm going
with that) we'd have two a year, but aiming for one issue per year would
keep it going and then if the volume of suitable material warranted, we
could put out more.  I would happily reprise Beginners' Corner, but you have
to call it chu'wI' che'ron now.

- Qov