[Tlhingan-hol] Things missing

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Oct 27 09:59:51 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 27.10.2015 um 17:28 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
>
>> I scanned in a number of issues back in 2009 as a test, but they had a
>> bunch of issues.
>>

> I would say that if that would ever been a true issue, and somebody would
> have mentioned it back then, we could have found a certain group of
> volunteers to simply *type* everything from the HolQeD and somebody sets it
> up as an ebook to be sold throught the KLI.
> Most of HolQeD is txt-ed already anyway (ask klingonska.org) so it just
> needs a little bit of work an new typesetting. It seems like nobody is
> truely interested in doing so.

I'm still looking for volunteers to help run parts of the KLI website and
manage this mailing list. There's lot of jobs for volunteers, we are just
short on them. Volunteers also have a tendency to stop when they aren't
interested anymore. That's one of the reasons the Worlds of Translation
never got published.

qurgh