[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Beginners' Grammarian

Rohan Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:43:21 PDT 2015

ghItlhpu' Karen, jatlh:
> I first picked up a copy of KLD when I was about 7 years old, but I
realized
> I'd have to wait til I was older to really understand it. Well I
 figure waiting
> 25 years was long enough, haha.

There's a Klingon proverb: {reH 'eb tu'lu'} "there is always an opportunity". :) I started when I was 18 (I'm now 32), but many have come to Klingon in their 50s or even 60s. Never too late!

ghItlhpu' Chelsea, jatlh:
> ghojwI' loSDIch jIH je.  malaw' vItlhojpu'be'.

loS ghojwI'! maj. SIbI' taghwI' pabpo' gheSnISmoHlu'chu' DaH 'e' vIQubqu'.

Maxim, Chelsea je, SujeSmo' je tlhIH mabelbej. Chelsea, wa' DoS wIqIp, Sulaw' 'e' vItlhojbe' je jIH.
Maxim and Chelsea, we're definitely pleased that you're participating too. Chelsea, I agree with you, I didn't realise there were so many either.

So'Ha''eghrupchoHbogh latlh pegh'eghtaHwI'pu' tu'lu''a'?
Wonder how many other lurkers there are ready to pop out from the woodwork?

QeS 'utlh