[Tlhingan-hol] qaghwI' between consonants

Karen Alessio karenalessio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:34:33 PDT 2015

I'm sort of new to this, is there a list somewhere of consonant clusters
allowed/disallowed in tlhingan phonology?

also, how do I reply to threads in this mailing list? Hit "reply all"? I'm
feeling kind of newbie-ish right now. sorry.
thanks!
> and the apostrophe between most consonants just cannot be pronounced

that is exactly what i wanted to clarify ! i wondered whether the cluster
consonant-qaghwI'-consonant can be pronounced ; thank you all for answering.