[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: wovmoHwI'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:03:57 PDT 2015

Ultimately you will be ill served to keep adding English glosses to make searches easier. Your dictionary will become increasingly corrupted, and you'll be increasingly clueless about where the words came from (or whether you just made up the entry with a synonym of a synonym of a synonym).

It's better to just look through the word list often enough to stay familiar with the words that ARE in the vocabulary. The human mind is better at finding the right word than a computer.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv