[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghoD

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:14:33 PDT 2015

> Voragh Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

ok,i can't ! i can't resist ! i just can't ! i have to write this..

the most perfect Klingon name and title i have ever heard is {Voragh Ca'Non
Master of the Klingons}. It is outstanding,it is inconceivably great,it is
perfect ! And not just any kind of perfect.. This is Borg perfection ! Just
by hearing the sound of {Voragh Ca'Non Master of the Klingons} i feel that
if i make any kind of mistake,or -even worse- perform the most hideous
crime of all, using a non-canon word,a Vor'cha battle cruiser will suddenly
decloak outside my window,and the last thing i will ever hear (in perfect
Klingon of course) will be <<I'm Voragh the Ca'non master ; you dishonored
yourself and insulted the empire with your use of non-canon words. baH !>>

sorry if i shouldn't write this.. i just had to ! i just like this
name/title so much.

qunnoQ