[Tlhingan-hol] glottal stop

Karen Alessio karenalessio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 03:42:17 PDT 2015

Also many other languages dont add a glottal stop in front of word-initial
vowels. As stated already certain varieties of English have this tendency.
So it seems odd to me that the qaghwI' is relegated to
less-than-true-consonant status by being treated differently, both in pIqad
grapheme size and in name.