[Tlhingan-hol] Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country Klingon Dialogue

HoD qunnoQ mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:12:03 PDT 2015

since the last noun in the grouping is the thing being described,then maybe
i should say

*Human qam HaqwI' SoH --> (human,you are a foot surgeon) *(the comma
implied)

or,if there are commas in Klingon (are there ?) i could write

*Human,qam HaqwI' SoH --> (human,you are a foot surgeon)*
or if there are no commas in Klingon (please someone tell me if there are)
i could again say

*Human qam HaqwI' SoH  *and right after i speak the word {Human} pause
briefly,then continuing to speak the rest of the phrase.

in the case all of the above are wrong,the only thing i could think of,is :

*Human SoH qam HaqwI'*

>> I will also send you a Klingon story confined to simpler grammatical
structures and basic vocabulary

thank you very much !

qunnoQ