[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yoymoHwI'

Brent Kesler brent.of.all.people at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:20:45 PDT 2015

English also uses the word "inverter" to denote a NOT logic gate in digital
circuits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverter_(logic_gate)

Basically it turns 1's into 0's and 0's into 1's. I think "turn upside
down" is a much more direct metaphor for logical inverters than electrical
inverters.

bI'reng