[Tlhingan-hol] Bird of Prey Classes

HoD qunnoQ mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:16:35 PDT 2015

>P.S.: {nuqneH} and {Qapla'} are not greetings. Why would you write a
message to the mailinglist asking what we want? It's you, who wants
something. There is no Klingon word for 'hello', {nuqneH?} is only one
possibility to say when someone approaches you, but not what you would say
when you approach someone. Likewise, why {Qapla'}? You're wishing us
success... but success with what? It's not a greeting, it's a wish.

i didn't know any of this ! thanks,point taken.