[Tlhingan-hol] Signs and symbols

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 04:24:32 PST 2015

> It's not Confucius
hmm.. I didn't know that ! thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

> maj. But why do you write commas between each part?
I thought of adding the commas,in order to make the phrase clearer.

> Why not the simpler (and parallel): {qo' luche' maQmey Deghmey je; [qo']
luche'be' mu'mey chutmey je}?
excellent point ! this is indeed simpler.. But it didn't cross my mind ! I
thought that if I used passive voice it would *sound* cooler.

qun