[Tlhingan-hol] In Klingon about anything.

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 02:27:43 PST 2015

qunnoQ HoD:
> Thanks for your comments,but I can't understand them ! I'm just a
> beginner,so to actually understand all these sentences,is a bit too
> overwhelming for me at this point.

You don't have to understand them all at once. Just take one them at a time.

qunnoQ HoD:
>>> Since the rule of this list goes "you can talk in Klingon about
>>> anything, or in any language about Klingon",

De'vID:
>> lughbe'.

Try to read my above answer to you. It's very simple. It's a sentence
with just one verb, and one suffix.

Once you've understood the above tiny sentence, try to read the first
of the following sentences below. Bear in mind that it's in response
to what you wrote above. Once you've understood the first sentence,
the meaning of the second should be obvious in context.

De'vID: