[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Does this make sense ?

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:40:13 PST 2015

{jal} is one of the new words from the qepHom a few weeks back. It means
'to imagine, to envision, to think about'. And the {-lu'} suffix means
indefinite subject (someone does...). Don't worry if {-lu'} seems
complicated and weird at first. Its correct usage is maybe one of the most
difficult parts in Klingon, because it's a bit counterintuitive.

- André