[Tlhingan-hol] AnySoftKeyboard glitch

chransberry@gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:24:03 PST 2015

I got the Klingon keyboard for ASK, recommended by boQwI'. But whenever I use it, I have the trouble that the backspace, instead of deleting the character immediately preceding it, deletes the nearest space, apostrophe, or enter, and after that deletes the desired character. So then I have to go back and replace the space or whatever was unnecessarily deleted.  Anyone else have this issue, or is it just my stupid phone having problems again? It doesn't happen with any of my other AnySoftKeyboard layouts, only the "quja' " one (and possibly the ones that came with it; I haven't tested them).

-QISta'