[Tlhingan-hol] A moment of clarity regarding beginner's writing

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 05:17:57 PST 2015

now that you mention it,I haven't verified whether there is indeed a canon
example for *every* prefix. On the other hand, I don't think that one needs
an example for every verb prefix. You just have to understand the "who does
what to whom" way of applying them. Where canon examples are necessary,is
at the verb/noun suffixes ; at least that's where I needed them most. And I
think that as far as suffixes are concerned,there are indeed examples for
every suffix..

I wouldn't put my hand in the fire though,so I will check again to make
certain. I'll let you know how it goes.

p.s. : "to put one's hand in the fire" = greek saying meaning "to be 100%
certain"

cpt qunnoQ