[Tlhingan-hol] {-moH}

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sun Nov 22 10:17:01 PST 2015

Could a lot of the confusion here be cleared up by the fact that Klingon
has a strict word order, and that the object of a verb is indicated by
its position in the sentence? In that case a marker for only an indirect
object would be needed, as the direct object (and usually the only
object) is apparent by its position in the sentence?

Tim Stoffel