[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC : Sentences as objects

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Wed Nov 18 14:14:32 PST 2015

Good point!  When I originally read it I had noted what I assumed was a missing {bo-}.  When he corrected himself, I forgot to ask myself if there was a way that it made sense with {Su-} and just corrected it to {bo-}.  The evidence of his own correction certainly leads us to believe he is using {Hoch} as an address and, in that case, I have certainly misunderstood and I agree that {Su-} would indeed be correct.  DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

janSIy