[Tlhingan-hol] nuqDaq ghaH 'arHa'e'?

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:12:26 PST 2015

In the past, BGs who knew they would be unable to respond to Emails in a timely fashion would write to the list or to former BGs and ask if they could cover for them in their absence. If ‘arHa will be unable to respond in the future, it might be good for him make similar arrangements.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv