[Tlhingan-hol] Qun qa'

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:01:17 PST 2015

No, you're absolutely right.

I wrote it without {-'e'} at first, but it sounded wrong to my ear.
After looking up {'oH} in my dictionary, it seems that almost all of the
examples I have use {-'e'} on a noun after {'oH}, meaning that my ear is
used to hearing {'oH} and {-'e'} together.

On the positive side, I'm starting to write more without relying on my
dictionary for every word.
It's slightly embarrassing to make blunders such as this in public, but at
least I'm learning from them.

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Freelance Translator