[Tlhingan-hol] rup

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Nov 12 00:37:29 PST 2015

Am 12.11.2015 um 09:07 schrieb qunnoQ HoD:
>  > You wouldn’t use {bIH} to refer to a group of Klingons (unless you
> were trying to start a fight).
>
> so {bIH} is considered insulting ? interesting.. I didn't know that.

No, not directly. It's more insulting using the incorrect suffixes with
people. For instance -wIj is "my" thing, but with a person it's -wI'. So
if you say {HoDwIj} for "my captain" it's like talking about him like a
thing you possess.

It's like in english asking for a person saying "where is it?"

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh