[Tlhingan-hol] Concerning the purpose clauses

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:14:34 PST 2015

thank you all very much,for trying to make things clearer ; you're very
helpful and I'm really grateful !

..but unfortunately I'm drifting way deeper into the nebula,a nebula which
is getting even darker..  I just can't understand this. It is not that I
haven't studied the verb prefixes ; I just can't seem to get the "feel" of
how {-meH} is to be used.

the only way this can be fixed,is for me to fire thrusters,so that my
position will be seen and then someone hopefully fire a tractor beam,thus
pulling me out of this jay' nebula..

meaning that I will try writing some sentences using the {-meH}, hoping
that someone will correct me,and finally come to understand the mystery of
{-meH}. but I will write these sentences tomorrow,because right now my mind
is tired and I just need to sleep in my ready room. After all its so quite
and peaceful, drifting in this dark nebula..

cpt qunnoQ