[Tlhingan-hol] 'aDDu'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 19:19:00 PST 2015

Given that we were earlier given the word {‘aD} meaning “vein” and more recently, we’re told that {paw’aD} is “vein” and {mej’aD} is “artery”, does this suggest that {‘aD} more accurately is a generic word for “blood vessel”? Also, does anyone else think that {mej’aD} sounds a lot like “major artery”, which is the only kind of artery I’ve ever heard anyone mention?

I mean, so many wounds “just missed a major artery”, or people die because somebody cut one.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably