[Tlhingan-hol] Defiant

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:31:08 PST 2015

>  You might also consider translating the name Defiant directly as
*tlhIvwI'* "the one who is insubordinate" or *lotlhwI' *"the one who
rebels".

yes indeed ; I had thought of finding the tlhIngan equivalent of
<<Defiant>>,still i wondered later on,whether a Klingon officer would
translate it in tlhingan,or he would just say the federation standard
english name in Klingon. Anyway, both {tlhIvwI'},as well as {lotlhwI'}
sound pretty cool too,
and they would certainly be fitting names for a starship as the Defiant.