[Tlhingan-hol] Piraha

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:01:40 PST 2015

My wordlist can be sorted by part of speech, so I'm trying to find example
sentences there... excluding those with time-stamps or conjunctions...

{chaq tugh batlh Heghmo'!}
'For they may die with honor!' (maybe + soon + honorful)
(even disregarding {tugh} as a time stamp, there are still 2 adverbs)

This is the only clear example that I could find. Most others with two
adverbs have a time stamp or what might be regarded as a conjunction, or a
numeral expression like "twice". But the example above might suffice.
Unfortunately I don't know the source (I only note those for words, not
sentences), I only know it's a canonical example.

- André