[Tlhingan-hol] vocabulary query

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 1 05:32:37 PST 2015

This is what I have in my vocabulary.
vuv respect (v) comes from TKD.vuy be helpful, be supportive (v) comes from STID.
Examples from KGT and TKW:-ghaH vuv SuS neH be foolish, be a fool (literally, he wants the wind to respect him).muvuvpu' SuS vIneH I was a fool
Uhura says the line jIvuylaH. jIve' in STID. It synchs with the actual spoken line DevwI' ghaH 'Iv'e'?
With thanks to Lieven Litaer.