[Tlhingan-hol] new words [Re: Festival of the Spoken Nerd

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon May 4 23:23:44 PDT 2015

Am 05.05.2015 um 07:57 schrieb PICHLMANN Christoph:
> My first thought upon reading the description was "this reads more like a fan(atic) than a nerd". If you read the "v" as an "f" it sounds like "fan".

Since I am exactly "someone who is really into something, a true
devotee, who partakes in activities associated with whatever he is into
and does so very seriously", I have my personal idea of a possible pun.

I'm probably overinterpreting, but I like the idea. :-)

Lie-ven.

--
http://www.facebook.com/Klingonteacher
http://www.klingonwiki.net