[Tlhingan-hol] qepHom 2015 with Marc Okrand

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 28 22:42:57 PDT 2015

Here in England also. E.g. "drawring" for "drawing", and the formerly common BBC radio pronunciation "India-r-Office".

The "French j" sound occurs in my pronunciation of English as the "s" in "measure" and "leisure", and is heard (transcribed as "zh") as Ж in Russian names. It is like "sh" but voiced.