[Tlhingan-hol] qepHom 2015 with Marc Okrand

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Mar 26 14:37:18 PDT 2015

peqIm ghojwI'pu',
(Attention learners)

Marc Okrand has confirmed that he is going to attend this year's qepHom
in Germany. So if you think that one qep'a' in a year is not enough, I
suggest you come to Germany and visit the largest Klingon meeting in the
area.

Like each year, we will have lots of fun, many serious lectures, a
speech about Star Trek from a well known german professor - and this
year a special guest who created the klingon language.

More information can be found on http://www.qepHom.de/e/nextqephom.html
and you can stay up to date with our Facebook page: http://fb.com/qepHom

Event:
qepHom in Saarbrücken
close to Luxemburg, 400 km from Paris
Saarbrücken has its own airport

Date:
Thursday 29 october 2015
until
Sunday 01 November 2015
Yessss - Saturday night party will be a Halloween party :-)

Price:
Attendance fee: 12 Euro
T-Shirt: 17 Euro
Hotel: from 33,- up to 45,- Euro a night

That means you can have the entire weekend for about 130,- Euro (140 USD)

Make your plans now, because the space is limited.

Qapla'
Lieven
aka Quvar valer 'utlhhttp://www.facebook.com/qepHom
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/QepHomSaarbrücken