[Tlhingan-hol] {beb} source

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Mar 18 14:50:45 PDT 2015

Can someone please tell me if there's a joke or allusion in the word beb?
It's a relatively new word, but every time I use it, I have the feeling I've
known it my whole life. I even have this phantom memory of colouring in a
picture of a house, in pre-school, with the word beb written in crayon on
the roof. Logic says that the word in that picture must have been "roof" or
"toit" because I am pretty sure that I did not go to a Klingon pre-school.

It just seems like absolutely the right word for the concept and I have no
memory of ever learning the Klingon word.

tugh! tlhIngan Hol yIghoj! maw'choH Qov 'ej jawlaHwI'pu' poQ.

- Qov