[Tlhingan-hol] Windows 8 and pIqaD fonts- solution to problem

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Mar 11 09:46:52 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 11.03.2015 um 16:51 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
>

>>         ____
>>

>>     <>    :)
>>
>> qurgh
>>

> Now THIS is weird - I copied the above text into WinWord, and while Qov's
> letters were converted to standard setting "calibri" showing squares, the
> words from qurgh were converted to "Times New Roman", and did show proper
> pIqaD symbols.
>
> I guess that qurgh somehow transmitted the font information through the
> email... was it html?

I didn't do anything special. I'm using gmail through chrome. At first it
didn't show Qov's pIqaD (I copy/pasted it into a website that supports
pIqaD to read it), but after I sent the reply all the pIqaD in messages
that have arrived since are displaying it correctly. This includes the
message ghunchu'wI' sent, where it's showing both Qov's and his pIqaD.

qurgh