[Tlhingan-hol] Indie Movie translation

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Jul 22 09:58:54 PDT 2015

>> Green light, green light.  Dweller on the threshold come reap my vengeance".

Mine:
wovwI' SuD, wovwI' SuD.
DIn DabwI', bortaSwIj DayobmeH HIghoS.

"Green light, green light. Dweller at the threshold, come to me in order to harvest my vengeance."

I presume that repeatedly addressing the green light is a requirement of the spell, thus necessary, regardless of her hurry.

DIn is the open area just before a passage. I chose that over loOr because I'm not sure that a door is involved. So interpret the threshold as being the space between realms.

jIHvaD bInoDmeH would be fine, if you're not attached to the agriculture metaphor.

- Qov