[Tlhingan-hol] nejlI'meH ngaSwI' qep'a' je

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:22:44 PDT 2015

A few months back, as part of an effort to embark on a regimen
with more variety and outdoor exercise, I took up "geo-caching."

I'm rendering that as <<nejwI'meH ngaSwI'>>, but that's a spur-
of-the-moment attempt, and I'd welcome something better if any
of you become inspired.

In any case, I mention this here because I will likely engage in a
bit of this on early mornings during the qep'a', and wanted if you
are interested in coming along, just let me know.

If you are already into the sport, you can find me under the name
"Altinum" on the geocaching.com website.

-- 'angghal
--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist :: hypnotist
:: klingonist