[Tlhingan-hol] KLI Projects Update

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Jan 30 09:04:36 PST 2015

As part of the website revamp we're looking for people to take over
coordination of a number of former KLI Projects. These currently include:

Klingon Writing Project
Klingon Bible Translation Project
Klingon Shakespeare Restoration Project
qepHom Coordinator

There is more information about the different projects here:
http://www.speakklingon.info/activities/kli-projects/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.speakklingon.info%2Factivities%2Fkli-projects%2F&h=tAQGh2N95&enc=AZOkt_DrJ5-JOHP7LuOts9cswhYWhBBHjcg4wClwlCBbGHaTZ0vl9FoSb8t7qv8rF0wLDCiLlP8GkzDxvvjJLSUJiluIBfAfeWv9jjIOXvQFbWvul6aTlEMYbQDLc9V_Fs1Oq7bAKvmeln1fUZFQ45mS&s=1>

Most of these projects are going to need a reboot to get going again,
although much of the details will be up to the coordinator. If you are
interested in taking on one of these roles, please contact me off-list.

qurgh