[Tlhingan-hol] The Klingon Is MUCH Braver ...

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 12:09:39 PST 2015

I'm looking at comparatives and superlatives at the moment.
tlhIngan yoH law' verengan yoH puS is practically a set phrase.
But has the topic cropped up where the difference is great - The Klingon is much braver than the Ferengi?
When describing slight differences, I've often used loQ before comparatives - loQ tera'ngan yoH law' verengan yoH puS The Terran is slightly braver than a Ferengi for instance - but where there is a great difference, has the topic of expressing this greater difference cropped up?
And I don't mean by use of superlatives - tlhIngan yoH law' Hoch yoH puS either.
An example: a comment has been thrown in my direction asking why law'qu' cannot be used, where to my knowledge {A X law'qu' B X puS} has not been seen in the wild. I've not seen this being discussed before here. I'd appreciate discussion on this.