[Tlhingan-hol] Late Late Show

lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:12:26 PST 2015

He does a pretty good job of sticking within the phonemes of the language, like he's heard Klingon before and is doing an impressive job of imitating it. It starts out sounding like something like {yIraQtaH...} or {jIraHtaH}. I've never been good at understanding spoken Klingon spoken swiftly, unless I have a lot of context about what he's saying.

Basically, I don't hear any sounds that couldn't be Klingon, but I sure can't understand anything he's saying.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Retired Door Repair Guy