[Tlhingan-hol] vulqa'nganpu'

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:06:05 PST 2015

> Possibly use the word {nong} "be passionate."

ok, thanks ! {nong} is perfect !

..other than that, thank you both, for explaining all this to me,
however this subject is way too advanced for me to understand.

so, from now on, I will use the 'e' placing only a verb after it, and
-if needed- an adverb before it (which as I understand is correct).

..and this concludes my last message for 2015..

have a wonderful 2016 !

cpt qunnoQ