[Tlhingan-hol] vulqa'nganpu'

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 09:36:24 PST 2015

> The Sentence As Object (SAO) construction, according to what we are told has one sentence referring back to a
> separate, grammatically distinct OTHER sentence. The pronoun {‘e’} doesn’t refer back to an earlier part of the same
> sentence it is part of. It refers back to an earlier sentence. A separate, earlier sentence.

ok, now I understand (I think).. the way I used {'ach} it was
referring to the second sentence, while having been placed before the
{'e'}. So, as I now understand this to be, in SAO, everything that
comes after the {'e'} must refer to second sentence, except if it is
an adverb which concerns the second sentence, which can be placed
right before the {'e'}.

cpt qunnoQ