[Tlhingan-hol] vulqa'nganpu'

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:09:48 PST 2015

'op ben, qaDmey law' vIbamtaHmo', QI'Sta qarur, vay' vIHot vIneHbe'.
some years ago, because I was facing many problems, I resembled you
QI'Sta, because I didn't want to feel anything.

maHotlaHmo' manenchoHlaH, 'ach tugh 'e' vItlhoj. (is the {'ach tugh
'e' vItlhoj} correct ?)
however soon I realized, that because we are able to feel, we are able
to grow/mature.

maHotlaHmo' manenchoHlaH 'ej maHoSqu'choH.
because we are able to feel,we are able to grow and become stronger.

'oy' neH pagh neH 'a yIn 'ay' 'oH 'oy''e'..
noone wants pain, however pain is a part of life..

Do' SIbI'Ha' biHoSqu'choH !
luckily, in the end you will become stronger !

toH ! DaH raSDaq ro'lIj vImup 'ej ghe''orDaq jaghmeylI' DangeH !
so ! strike now your fist at the table, and send your enemies to gre'thor !

..thlIngan maHmo' !
..because we are klingons !

cpt qunnoq