[Tlhingan-hol] God of The Apes

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:40:08 PST 2015

Quvar:
>> I just found another one of these annoying books which claim to be
>> klingon translations, but which are quickly recognized as bing products.

DoghwI' law' law', DoghHa'qangwI' law' puS.

ghaytan DIvI' Hol paqvam laD pagh. tlhIngan Hol paqvam SaH 'Iv?

Christoph Pichlmann:
> Not sure if this works:
> yIHIv 'ej yIpIQHa': tI' tIraD. tIja': DelwI' muj. tlhIngan Hol 'oHbe'!
> Attack it, and be sneaky: Force them to fix it. Tell them: The description
> is wrong. This is not klingon.

vIyaj. loQ bIQagh neH.

{lutI' 'e' yIraD} (you-force-it that they-fix-it; note that the object
of {raD} is {'e'}, which is singular.)
{muj DelwI'} (OVS)

The problem is that there is no end to the amount of bad Klingon on
the Internet.

Today I came across this:
http://tlh.wondershare.com/vlc/best-vlc-assistant.html